Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer

Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

*I know this will sound a little ah... strange because he's not on tv or the radio... my favorite news reporter would be my Knight.

*I don't really watch too much news. I think the media doesn't give accurate reports. My Knight always keeps me up to date on what's going on. He "digs" for what's really going on. Plus, I like the sound of his voice and he's a pleasure to watch. ;o)

Soup

Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

* 8 think cut sirloin steaks Mmmm... I'm a steak and potato kinda of gal.
* couple of bags of frozen chicken breast- Yuck, I'm not a chicken lover, but my family is.
* some shrimp- Yuck again! I'm not a seafood lover either.

Salad


If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

* Well, I would name is Love. You can't help but feel good about living in a town or city called Love. :o)

Main Course

What will most likely be the next book you read?

* Love & Respect by Dr, Emerson Eggerichs

Dessert

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

* Their eyes. Eyes don't lie.

No comments: