Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What are you proud of?
My family: My Knight and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this summer. He's an awesome godly man. We are blessed with five wonderful children, who strive to please the Lord. Can't take the credit for it, God has blessed us.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
Love & trust. When one has been hurt, a wall is built around them. It's hard for them to love or trust again. If you persevere and break the wall down, you both win.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
I spend wayyyyyyy too much time on my computer.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
When I was 28, I gave my life to Christ. I thought I had such a wonderful life. I never thought it could get any better. I was wrong... I've been blessed beyond measure.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
In my Knight's arms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful list and congrats on 25 years!