Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

Name something you would not want to own.

* At this present time, a Suburban. Gas prices are over the top. With all the running around I do, I would spend a fortune in gas. I do wish I had a mini van. I miss my van. It was totaled two yeas ago. I was sentimentally attached to it.


Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

*I have soft, thin, curly hair. It's dark brown with natural almond highlights. I have gray hair scattered throughout. It's about 5 inches past my shoulders.



Salad

Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

* How even though I was surrounded by loved ones, I felt alone and empty when I was told my brother had died. How on the delivery table, right after I had delivered Souring Amongst The Clouds, I looked at my Knight and told him, "Let's have another one." Ten months later, Still Waters was born. ;o) How I always said, "I don't want to be thirty and pregnant." Guess what, on my 30th b-day, I was pregnant, with G.I. Joe, and The Warrior was born 2 1/2 years later. I have so many, "I'll never forget..." moments.


Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

* If only for one day... I would like to be Audrey Hepburn. I wrote an entry about Audrey Hepburn a while ago. She was what I envisioned a lady would be like. She always seemed soft, sweet, gentle, loving and kind. But always had this look of wistfulness. I would like to know what she was thinking and feeling. Not to mention that I thought she had an incredible sense of style. She was a great humanitarian. She was an extraordinary lady.


Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

* This should be fun. Which one do you think is true? I'll post the answer in a couple of days... 1- I enjoy reading but can't because it makes me dizzy. 2- I'm a morning person.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it hard to pick just one special memeory? Lindsay was born when I was 33, and I thought I wouldn't have another baby after 30 either.
I love my minivan, I wanted a suburban, but the cost of gas would have made us broke.
Great feast.
Have a great Friday!

ribbiticus said...

audrey hepburn - cool! come dine with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

Loved your salad answer and I can definitely relate :) Have a wonderful weekend

Anonymous said...

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorites, too! Loved your feast.

Anonymous said...

I dig Audrey Hepburn too - I'm way too clumsy to pull off that kind of grace though.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. Thanks for stopping by mine.

Joseph C. Harris said...

My dessert answer is now up.