Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy 45th Birthday To My Knight!


Happy Birthday Babe! I'm so blessed that God saw fit to joins us two, to be one. You are a Knight among men. You are my dream come true. I love you.



My poor Knight had to ump a little league game on his birthday. I, being the supportive wife that I am, went along. We all know how fans can be. I'm there to back him up and make sure no one gives him any trouble. They all know to behave when I'm around. Not that he can't stick up for himself, cause he does mighty fine on his own. I just like being there with him. Even though he's in the field and I'm in the stands. I hate to seem him go, but I love to watch him leave. ;o) Babe, you are one hot Blue. Who loves you Baby?! ;o)

For those that want to read more about my Knight's birthday celebration visit my family journal at: A Gland Into My World.

No comments: