Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Lifetime With You

My Dearest Knight,

As I write this you are 250+ miles away. You've been gone 11 hours and I feel like you've been gone a lifetime. I miss not having you with me. We have spoken on the phone a couple of times and it comforts me. Not that the conversations were important ones, for we just talked about little things, but just the sound of your voice fills my heart with joy.

I know that you'll be back tomorrow, but tomorrow is still a long ways ahead. When you aren't here, it's hard for me to sleep. Not because I'm scared or lonely. It's just that I love being with you. I love knowing that I can reach out and you are there. You are there for me to goose (grinning), kiss, caress, hug, talk to or just to look at.

I cherish our time together. We've been married over half of our lifetime. I'm looking forward to what God has in store for us. May the best of our past, be the worst of our future.

forever yours...
Your Lady~

"I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone!"
~Arwin

No comments: